14 Jan 2016

New Year!

Hello! 
First of all. Happy New Year. 
I would like to thank every single person that took a glance to the blog on 2015 and to everyone who is looking at the blog right now. 

2015 was a year full of challenges and movements for me.
But in every moment there was a loyal friend beside me, a book. 

So I expect this new year brings a ton more of emotions, worlds, creatures, uncomfy scenes, romance... Words. Stories to be read and later on, to be told.

I have to say honestly, In 2015 read less than I expected but more than I thought I would do. 
And even when I said I was not going to set a reading challenge for this year, I have been tagged.

Since I have no idea on how much work I'll have this 2016, I'll set exactly the same amount of books than last year (Which please kill me I wasn't able to finish)  

And the challenge for the year, from a special person I met this year... 

1. A book published this year.  
2. A book you can finish in a day.
3. A book you've been meaning to read.
4. A book recommended by your local librarian or bookseller.
5. A book you should have read in school. 
6. A book chosen by your boyfriend, sibling, child, bff. 
7. A book published before you were born. 
8. A book that was banned at some point.
9. A book you previously abandoned.
10. A book you own but have never read. 
11. A book that intimidates you. 
12. A book you're already read at least once. 

For this challenge I will be updating and crossing over when I finish each of the items.

And soon I will be uploading all the books I've got and still are on my TBR. 


For now this was all I was meaning to say. 


Happy New Year. 
I wish to all of you, a year full of success and progress. Happiness and Books (Which is the same but this is me wishing you even more happiness!)  





Thank you again for reading the blog. 
Don't forget to comment if you would like to do the challenge and tag me to it, I would love to read about it if you are going to do it.